Friday 29 June 2007

craft fair post one

okay...a fab time is to be had in Sydney at the craft fair.....I met some imaginery friends Quilting Twin and Pages from Me.....they were both very lovely.....it was so exciting.....had a coffee together and then wandered around the quilt display together.....
.........did the necessary shopping for a quilting friend at home.....brought a surprise for dragonfly crafts (she will love me) and lots of bits and pieces for me.....
i spent most of Thursday at the CF with my friend tutti fruti and met her blog friend knitting box....
...........pictures when i get home but for now I am very VERY envious of the speed of this internet it leaves mine for dead................and i have broadband
Take care until I can post pics

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time. And how lucky to meet your friends too!!! Thanks for all the links!!!

Wendy said...

What a treat to meet up with such wonderful friends. I look forward to seeing your pictures soon.

keslyn said...

how fantastic to actually meet up with some of those blogging friends, glad you had a great time.
Kerry

Carole said...

How wonderful to have met up with some of your imaginary friends. Looking forward to reading more about your craft fair! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Oh hi! It was good to meet you too :) It was my first time at the craft fair, and it was so much fun!

Simonetta said...

You have a much fun, great day! I wait for to see her photos :)))

Unknown said...

Sounds like you were having a great time, I can hardly wait to see the pictures.