Monday 18 August 2008

to busy.........

Life is just a little busy to blog........off to the big smoke............aka Sydney for work......

....Fairy girl has some people to swap with more about that later...........

&&&&&&&&

....please go and wish Jodie Happy 40th Birthday on the 19th.......we chat online all the time and I can't chat to her at all on her birthday so please cheer her along for the big occassion

&&&&

.....have not even snapped a pic of the patterns I got for my birthday..........bugger

&&&&&

............started making my 3rd Mystery block from the Fat Quarter Shop.........NOT finished........

&&&&&&&

................if you are going to the Stitches and Craft at Rosehill Race Course in Sydney Australia make sure you go and see one of my best friends............Belinda............tell her Chookyblue sent you...........she will be with the Living Creatively crew.........I won't get there...........

&&&&

and the worst part no pic for this post............bugger -bugger.........hope your still here when I get time to return...........

&&&&&

and 3 blogs to check out this week.............Angels Come to Play, p.s. I quilt, Laila's lapper (new blogger)

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

8 comments:

Annie said...

Have fun Chook, and I'll head off and check out the new blogs.

Jenny said...

Hope things slow down for you soon-enjoy the big smoke.

rachel griffith said...

yayyy she's has a swap partner!!!

we'll tell jodie happy bday for ya!!!

and thanks for adding me to the 'blogs to check out'...you're SO sweet.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Keep safe while you are away will catch up next week.....

Carin said...

I think you get the award for using the word bugger the nost times in one post LOL!

Cheryl said...

We will miss you...you have tons going on!! Off to check out the new blogs and to drop off a birthday wish!

Levin said...

have a lovely break!
l
x

Teodo said...

Thanks Donna for the SSCS.
a Kiss, a HUG and ciao ciao