Wednesday 8 October 2008

Bag Swap pics finally....................

Back again finally........here is a pic of my bag swap I received from
Debbie........and I made a mistake in the last post and included the wrong
blog........huge apology to my swap partner..............look at this wonderful parcel I received......all wrapped so beautifully........all the way form the USA.........thanks Debbie I love it all........and the perfect colour..........

here is my sewing bag and matching pincushion..........and a few fabric pieces.........

Debbie also included some goodies she found thrifting...........how cool are these "Chooky" goodies...

and a tea-towel........so "Chookyblue".....a final thanks to Linda for organising this swap........so many amazing bags swapped around the world.............

.............updating.................so much has happened since I was here last.................I have had a major problem with my computer while away and it spent a day at the computer
doctors........I think I was having withdrawals..............back up your files NOW -
don't just think about it do it.......thankfully I have not lost anything but it
was not looking good for a while..........can't even bear to look at the number of blogline feeds I have to read but it is huge.............
........having no computer lucky i was so busy with the visitors.............OMG 16 people eat so much food.........10 motorbikes whizzing around....only needed a few kiss and cuddles
and some bandaids.....lots of farm fun happening......on Thursday when I
least needed it I gained a new calf.....will post pics of her very soon she is
sooo cute...........and we got another one today double cute........total hit
with the kids.........so nice to just enjoy the weekend at home with friends..........everyone helps so it's not toooo bad.......I had about 10 loads of washing done before they left at lunchtime..............then I crashed on the lounge.........lol........for those that had a long weekend hope it was a good one.............mine was

.........take care til next time.............

.......Chookyblue..........

PS I won a giveaway at Sonia's blog..........check it out some lovely christmas goodies.........

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Your welcome, I am glad you enjoyed them. I had a blast putting them together for you.=)

Have a wonderful day!!!

Love,

Debxx

Lurline said...

A really lovely swap, Donna ... and so Chookyblue! Nice to have you back in Blogland!
Hugs - Lurline.

jacquie said...

what a wonderful swap package! so sorry about the computer problems. great advice! back it up.

Abby and Stephanie said...

What wonderful goodies from your swap partner. How fun. I had a set of house guests 3 weeks ago and more coming this weekend. I think I'll close my "bed and breakfast" for the rest of the year.

Karen said...

Wonderful bag, and all of the goodies, you're one lucky girl. The bag swap was funnnnnnn;)

quilterpolly said...

glad you are back up and running:) not fun when you have a sick computer:( Glad you got to enjoy your company...you were a busy little beaver...

Anonymous said...

What a lovely parcel you recieved. Love all the "chooky" things.

Jenny said...

Glad you had a good time with family over the weekend-fun but tiring I'm sure. Love your bag and matching goodies and the other oh so you Chooky things!

Unknown said...

Your bag is so beautiful. Those swaps are so much fun.

sewkalico said...

This was a great swap and your parcel is exceptional!! Love that bag, but also what a cool tea towel!!

Sweet P said...

Your swap parcel is gorgeous and lots of fun!