Saturday 20 December 2008

Hatched and Patched.....five sleeps........

Hatched and Patched blog and website links

I just love Hatched and Patched..........I have not got to the shop since Anni moved to this location which was quite a few years ago..............the shop is beautiful...........and I SHOPPED.........never know when I will get here again.............I asked if I could take some blog pics and Anni said sure thing............enjoy............

The cream quilt in the middle I think is the one Anni was given when in USA last.........

(edit - this quilt is Renee Plains quilt Stephanie tells me it is "Blossom")

more beauitful stuff.........

a beautiful old building....

Anni's lastest book.............and it is A4 size......love it...........

Finally got this Tilda book I have been dreaming about for ages............

Anni's new bag pattern..........Jo in Tas made one for Kvilstina and you can see it here.......I am going to make it without the stitcheries........picked some fabric..........

Got a wool pincushion pattern and one with a kit to make the lamb......

There were some Renee Plains patterns I just had to get..............not seen these anywhere esle so grabbed them............blog and site here

some fabrics for a quilt............

tape.........ribbon/twill?

Thanks Anni for your favour and Margaret(?) much appreciated...........nice to see you and hope the next visit is not so long away........

Take care til next post............Chookyblue.........

17 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Oh you did good! Lots of wonderful goodies. The cream quilt is a Renee' Plains pattern called Blossom. I have the pattern for that. :o)

jacquie said...

what a wonderful place filled with inspiration and beautiful things!

Shari said...

Wow! What a great lot of goodies... Christmas came early for you! Love the tape measure ribbon! Will definitely have to check out their website.
Thanks for sharing!

Joy said...

What a great shop ... I'd love to visit one day :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Lurline said...

Oh,Donna - please tell me to look the other way when you post about shops - this one is so beautiful and inviting! I'm pleased I don't live clos by and I bet DH is, too!
Hugs - Lurline!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Great shop and nice things you bought. That new bag pattern looks interesting. Cant wait to see yours.

Anita said...

Yes it is a beautiful shop!
Ahem, you only showed me half of what you bought!! Some gorgeous fabric there. Will have to get those bag patterns!

Unknown said...

I think I could spend hours in that store. Lovely purchases, plenty to keep you busy and out of mischief.

Sherri said...

What a wonderful tour of a delightful shop...looks like you came home with a lot of goodies! Thanks for the pictures!

May Britt said...

This is a quilt shop of my choice. Looks so cosy and inviting. You did some great buyings. I love all of annies books and patterns.

Peddlecar Quilts said...

Wow, what a fun store. lots to see and neat things in corners, nooks and crannies. You will be all set to start new projects in the new year!

loulee said...

Thats a bit of a haul. Do you have any spends left? LOL

PS I'll be posting pics of my big tree later today.

julia said...

Hi Donna,
thanks for sharing these pictures with us...*sigh*...wish I could have been there too ;o)
Love the fabrics you've chosen for your quilt (already wonder what kind of quilt they will become...) & the twill tape is GORGEOUS...!
Merry Christmas,
Julia

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh you have been there...oh do you know Im getting really envy of you and of all your lovely purchases...lol...
That store looks so nice...guess I could have spent an entire day there..:o)

Unknown said...

Wow what a lovely shop.

Unknown said...

I am the one that commented as Karl, sorry I used the wrong account.

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh this all looks so good!! I love Annie's stuff but haven't managed to get to the shop yet - one day! Looks like you have enough new projects to keep you busy in the beginning of 2009!