Thursday 3 December 2009

SSCS ornament...and much excitement........

This is the beautiful ornament that Kaaren sent me in the SSCS..............I love sheep and have lots of sheep running around here.............Kaaren has a bit of a thing for sheep as she has a collection so i think it will be fab to hang this on the tree each year...........Fairy Girl has hidden my other present not that I need her too as I won't be opening it until Christmas day..........(whole idea of the swap)

I am SOOOOO excited about the SSCS...................thanks everyone we have all the presents sent bar one and a I am just hoping it is gone and the lady hasn't emailed me to let me know doing a happy dance.............there are a few others left but they are sending by a different date.

Don't forget your manners and email me AND Santa when Santa delivers your parcel.......(cc: me into the email you send to your Secret Santa as it saves sending 2 emails).....then i can cross you off the list.......there are a couple of sneeky Santa's out there but I can send them an email if they are remaining anonymous.

Andrea is trying hard to not open her gift although the temptation is killing her but she will try and hold.............
...Deb has put her's at the back of the Christmas tree this is what she wrote on her blog "The other parcel I have placed under the Christmas tree near the back so that when I pass I don’t see it as my will power is non existent, if it wasn’t I wouldn’t be the size of Mrs Claus."
I think that having the ornament to open now is great becuase it is giving us the "fix" of opening something............boy that sounds like we have an addiction problem...............lol.........

Please try and hold off opening your main present because the whole idea of the swap from the beginning is to have a present made especially for you to open on Christmas Day

...OMG I am so excited........I want things to slow down so i can enjoy the preparations for Christmas. The tree will go up on Sunday I hope.

The Elf Chookyblue

16 comments:

Dianah said...

Hi!

I have sent you a few e-mails. I don't know where they are going. I have mailed my package last week.

Dianah

Terry said...

What a lovely sheep ornament! I wish time would slow down too so we could enjoy this season more!

Shari said...

Love the ornament!! And no matter how slow we want this time to go - it will go twice as fast...

Lurline said...

The ornament - so Chookyblue.... of course you would love it! Thanks for the excitement you are bringing into our lives - we have become children again!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Chocolate Cat said...

This is such a cute sheep!! Oh its so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Cute sheepy!! I'm sure it'll take pride of place on the tree. Glad that you've now heard from everyone about their parcels! Take a breath and relax now!!

karenshopes said...

Oh how I wish I had joined in some of the swaps I'm feeling very jealous.Next year maybe..
Karen

DAWNIE said...

Love your ornament and love the comment box back how it is - yeah!!

Anonymous said...

FELICITACIONES!!! AMO LAS OVEJAS!!!!! visita mi pagina y veras, cariños desde uruguay, Inés

http://patchworkines.blogspot.com/

ines said...

NO QUIERO MI COMENTARIO ANONIMO!!! lO HAGO DE NUEVO!!! FELICITACIONES DESDE URUGUAY!!! CARIÑOS INES, VISITAME:
http://patchworkines.blogspot.com/O

Joy said...

That's such a cute sheep!!! Our tree is going up on Saturday .... so I'm told LOL. So as soon as my SSCS arrives I'll be hiding it at the back too, cos like Deb, I have no will power he he he.
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Lynn said...

I guess we are all just a terrific and punctual bunch! Will you be showing the swaps like last year? That was so much fun seeing what went round the world.

Cheryl said...

Love that sheep ornaments!!! We are having trouble with email, but wanted you to know my SSCS parcel arrived yesterday from Jo Jo with a wonderful snowman ornament and a present wrapped in very tempting to open Xmas fabric!!!!!!

Kaaren said...

Glad you like my sheep ornie, Chooky. You know me and sheep and I LOVE working with wool. I hope he brings you much peace and joy.

Unknown said...

The sheep is awesome. I hope things will slow down.

em's scrapbag said...

The sheep is adorable. Thanks for all your hard work this has been so much fun. First the making and now the receiving. Can't wait until Christmas.