Friday 20 August 2010

woops...........

Don't do what I just did............I was checking out the new comments tab on my blog and accidently deleted some of the comments on the last post................sorry..............and I can't get them back.............I was looking thru for spam but I was on the wrong tab  Comments - published and selected some to remove and realise too late if you deleted them from this page you deleted them from your blog too.................but for those getting quite a few spam comments at the moment this may help..............might I add there have been 11523 comments left on my blog...........mind blowing....thanks everyone................but be careful if you delete the wrong thing..............more here on blogger buzz
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

11 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

Oops! Good heads up...thanks :)

Carin said...

Ooopsie! That's a ton of comments!

Jo in TAS said...

Yep, it's so easily done!

Linda said...

That's a lot of comments! Oops!

Deb said...

a mindfield of information as always Chooky.....

Pip said...

Thanks for that Chooky, I noticed that new comments tab but hadn't realised there were 3 other tabs once you clicked on the comments tab.

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Thanks for the warning! I haven't had time to check out this new comment feature, but now I know what NOT to do!

MGM

Julia said...

So easy to do Chooky...I haven't seen the tab yet, thanks must watch out for it..
Julia ♥

Cubby House Crafts said...

Thanks Chooky! I haven't got my new tab yet...but I will keep an eye out for it...very handy!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

Anne Heidi said...

oops, thanks for the warning!
Wow that is a lot of comments :-)

julia said...

Hi Donna!
I'm sorry for that - it could have happened to me ;o).
Thanks for pointing out the new comment feature ~ I'm not sure whether I would have realized that it was there without it...
Hugs, Julia